Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowy days

We got now lots of it! SNOW!! It's everywhere...and feels like it's good time to do some plans for our future.

Major is still not in his best coat yet but I still entered him into few shows. Our hope is to get that one last point needed for him to finish his champion title. Also he is now entered to 2 obedience trials in March, when hopefully he'll finish his CD title and we can start training for his CDX. If I only get motivated enough in the training part I would say our goal is UD and Obedience champion title next year. But then with kids and rest of the life you never know...
I'll be ready with Cassi to enter in Novice when Major is done his CD. She is very fast learning and good performing what she knows, only thing is that her concentration is not as good as Major's and she can get easier distracted. I'll be taking her to as many correction matches as I can before we start trialling, which will be most  likely in the summer or late spring. Major will probably not be ready for CDX by then yet but I will try work on him. It would be nice to be able to trial with both in the same trials, save some gas money...

Here is Major sitting pretty in Jan 2011

Major again... sorry Cassi, no pics of you this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment